Area of Accountability
The Back-end Developer is tasked with constructing the server-side logic and integration, ensuring the robustness and efficiency of the application’s back-end services. They collaborate closely with front-end and full-stack developers to craft a seamless user experience through high-performance RESTful APIs, databases, and server-side systems.
- Building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code for the server-side of applications.
- Designing and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Creating and maintaining secure and scalable APIs for front-end consumption.
- Analyzing and improving the efficiency and stability of back-end components.
- Ensuring the application adheres to security best practices to protect data and privacy.
- Working with front-end/full-stack developers, UI/UX designers, and Product Owners to deliver integrated solutions.
- Conducting and participating in code reviews to maintain high code quality and integrate best practices.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems.
- Development and integration of robust and secure back-end services.
- Seamless database and server-side application performance with minimal downtime.
- Timely delivery of project milestones and tasks.
- Positive collaboration with other developers to deliver cohesive end-user experiences.
- Adherence to coding standards and best practices in back-end development.
- Participate with the team in continuous improvement of code base and processes by suggesting improvements.
- Decide direction with the team with support for Team Lead.
- Answering surveys related to technical state.
- Registration of time on projects.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proficient in back-end programming in TypeScript on node.js.
- Experience with database management and design (CloudSQL/PostgreSQL).
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Experience in working in Agile processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- A detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering quality work.
- A team player and understands that you achieve success together with the team – not alone.
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to navigate complex challenges with grace and poise.
We are looking forward to hear from you
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Adriana.
WhatsApp: +591 65392806