Area of Accountability
The Front-end Developer specializes in crafting the user interface and experience of the application, implementing visual elements that users see and interact with. They play a crucial role in bringing the concepts of the UI/UX designs to life, ensuring the technical feasibility and responsiveness of the UI across various platforms and devices.
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual, functional user interfaces.
- Building responsive design to ensure the application is accessible across different devices and screen sizes.
- Ensuring the application works seamlessly across different browsers.
- Writing client-side logic and connecting it with the back-end services.
- Enhancing the performance of the front-end aspects of the application.
- Working with back-end/full-stack developers to integrate APIs and with designers to refine and implement designs.
- Rapidly creating prototypes to validate design concepts and functionalities.
- Conducting thorough testing to identify and fix front-end issues.
- Adherence to modern web standards, accessibility guidelines, and best practices.
- Contribution to the team’s success through proactive problem-solving and continuous learning.
- Identifying and implementing best practices for front-end development.
- Answering surveys related to technical state
- Registration of time on projects.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proficient in front-end technologies, including TypeScript, React.js, Next.js, GraphQL and TailwindCSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficiency in using version control tools, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- A strong eye for design and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Passion for learning and mastering new technologies and coding languages.
We are looking forward to hear from you
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Adriana.
WhatsApp: +591 65392806