Area of Accountability
Analyzing and identifying processes that can be automated using RPA. Setting up, executing, and implementing RPA solutions that meet business needs. Collaborating with various departments within the group to ensure that the RPA solutions are working optimally across the business. Evaluating, documenting, and maintaining automation solutions over time. Have a commercial mindset and are not afraid to rethink existing business initiatives or challenge business processes if believe there are other possibilities that can better meet the company’s needs.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Ensure the functionality and reliability of RPA solutions.
- Ensure that the team’s work aligns with technical requirements and standards.
- Manage timelines, resources, and deliverables for projects.
- Ensure a healthy working environment and high team morale.
- Work alongside team members, product owner and stakeholders to align requirements.
- Strong experience with UiPath, as all development and operations within the group are currently handled in UiPath.
- Experience with RPA technology and automation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with RPA stakeholders in Denmark.
- Proactive and independent. Motivated on initiating tasks and ensuring execution.
- Being outgoing and enjoy being in contact with many people throughout the day.
- Have a sharp overview and the ability to collaborate with many different departments across locations.
We are looking forward to hear from you
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Adriana.
WhatsApp: +591 65392806