Area of Accountability
Stands as the linchpin of both software engineering and IT operations, ensuring cohesive evolution of processes, methods, and tools to drive comprehensive results and major projects. They bear overarching technical responsibility for departmental outcomes, ensuring the integrity of software and infrastructure while fostering a culture of innovation and structured outcome-focused performance.
The Manager seamlessly intertwines the threads of mentorship and strategic oversight, ensuring a scaffolding of support and direction for Team Leads. They serve not merely as a manager but as a sagacious guide and sparring partner, delving deep into the realms of talent development and knowledge enrichment across all technical teams.
- Be accountable for technical decisions and outcomes of major projects.
- Mentor and guide Team Leads and facilitate their leadership within their respective teams.
- Ensure that departmental results, in terms of project outcomes and team performance, meet or exceed expectations.
- Safeguard and cultivate a culture of innovation and adherence to best practices.
- Coordinate and align the technical strategy and direction for the teams with the technical leaders in DK.
- Overseeing the development, maintenance, and improvement of software products, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Ensuring the seamless function, security, and efficiency of IT infrastructure and services.
- Providing guidance, support, and training for Team Leads across engineering and IT sectors.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Technical Leadership in connected departments and subsidiaries.
- Resolving conflicts or challenges arising within the tech teams.
- Regular updates on employee engagement and performance.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing both software development and/or IT operations teams.
- Strong technical awareness and familiarity with modern software development practices and IT infrastructure trends.
- Previous experience in a leadership or managerial role, with a track record of successful project deliveries.
- Experience on Agile processes and handling agile releases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to navigate complex challenges with grace and poise.
We are looking forward to hear from you
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Adriana.
WhatsApp: +591 65392806